JOIN US WEEKLY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
SUNDAY 9:30AM // SMALL GROUPS, SUNDAY SCHOOL
SUNDAY 10:30AM // WORSHIP IN THE SANCTUARY
SUNDAY 10:30AM // LIVESTREAM WORSHIP (ONLINE AND ON FACEBOOK)
WEDNESDAY 6:00PM // MIDWEEK ACTIVITIES
- Beginning Wednesday, September 8, all Wednesday activities for all ages will resume.
- Beginning Sunday, September 12, all Small Groups (aka Sunday School) will resume meeting in their rooms at the normal 9:30 a.m. time.
- Worship will continue to be both in-person and online every Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
- If you or your child feel sick in any way, we encourage you to STAY HOME and worship with us online as a precaution.
- Worship is livestreamed at this link every Sunday at 10:30 A.M.
- Also, for all age groups, additional video Bible studies are always available in your Right Now Media account.
Instructions for Online Giving:
You can give one of 2 ways:
Through the Give+ app on your phone:
- Download the Give+ App (developed by Vanco)
- Type in "Wynndale Baptist Church"
- When Wynndale Baptist Church pops up, touch/click on the name
- Create your own profile
- Click on the "+" sign in the top right corner (instructions are barely visible on the screen if you want to try and read them)
- Choose your frequency of giving
- Follow the prompts throughout the rest of the process
On our website:
- Click the link here, or go to the "Giving" tab of the website
- Create your account
- Make your donation
A few things to note:
- Make sure to select the purpose of your gift. If you are giving your tithe, the General Fund is the appropriate fund. If you are paying a fee for an event, then select that option.
- After you make your gift, you will receive an email in a few days with notification of your gift and the amount.
- The funds are deducted directly from your checking account within 3-5 business days.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please call the church office at 601-371-2429.