JOIN US WEEKLY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
SUNDAY 9:30AM // SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDY (SUNDAY SCHOOL)
SUNDAY 10:30AM // WORSHIP IN THE SANCTUARY
SUNDAY 10:30AM // WORSHIP LIVESTREAM, ONLINE AND ON FACEBOOK
WEDNESDAY 6:00PM // BIBLE STUDIES AND ACTIVITIES
MARCH 21, 2021 ANNOUNCEMENT:
- SUNDAY SCHOOL / SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDIES
- We are happy to be back for our Sunday School groups, also called our Small Group Bible Studies. Each Sunday at 9:30 A.M., these groups will meet in person with COVID precautions in place, such as all people wearing masks and sanitized rooms.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT ACTIVITIES
- Join us on Wednesdays at 6:00 P.M. for Bible study and fellowship. COVID precautions will be in place.
- Sunday morning worship will continue to be livestreamed here at 10:30 A.M.
- Also, for all age groups, additional video Bible studies are available in your Right Now Media account.
Our current COVID-19 precautions for in-person worship on Sundays and Wednesdays will continue to include the following:
- Masks required during in-person worship (masks are available)
- Socially distanced seating in the sanctuary, and in other rooms as much as possible
- Nursery for children, ages birth through 3 years old
- No offering plates passed, no bulletins handed out
- FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH under the age of 18, we will require a COVID health screening questionnaire from the parent.
- It can be filled out ON PAPER upon arrival, OR done ONLINE at this link (bit.ly/wynndalecovid )
Instructions for Online Giving:
You can give one of 2 ways:
Through the Give+ app on your phone:
- Download the Give+ App (developed by Vanco)
- Type in "Wynndale Baptist Church"
- When Wynndale Baptist Church pops up, touch/click on the name
- Create your own profile
- Click on the "+" sign in the top right corner (instructions are barely visible on the screen if you want to try and read them)
- Choose your frequency of giving
- Follow the prompts throughout the rest of the process
On our website:
- Click the link here, or go to the "Giving" tab of the website
- Create your account
- Make your donation
A few things to note:
- Make sure to select the purpose of your gift. If you are giving your tithe, the General Fund is the appropriate fund. If you are paying a fee for an event, then select that option.
- After you make your gift, you will receive an email in a few days with notification of your gift and the amount.
- The funds are deducted directly from your checking account within 3-5 business days.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please call the church office at 601-371-2429.